Berlin Travel Guide – Berlin, Germany
The City West of Berlin is one of the liveliest places in Germany with shopping streets, great restaurants, hotels and motels as well. There are many visiting places in this district of Berlin. It has many good and cosy places highly preferred by young families and hippies as well. The district has many interesting places and accommodation facilities for the tourist and even has many entertaining options for them as well.
The Ku’damm is the heart of the city, which is the best shopping destination with best brands, whereas Charlottenburg is posh area for the wealthy persons. Wilmersdorf is a place with both upper and middle class people giving some very good restaurants and cafes. There are some other parts of City West as well which is quite interesting to explore.
Berlin Travel Guide provides great information for travelers to Berlin, ranging from Berlin Hotels, Attractions, Museums, Nightlife, Musicals. Berlintravelguide.net.
Hotels in Berlin
berlintravelguide.net/berlin-hotels/ provides a very good and convenient accommodation options
- Hotel Palace is a 5 star in City West of Berlin. It has 278 rooms which includes suites also. The hotel has two bars, an exclusive club lounge and an amazing spa with sauna. Along with these, the hotel has high profile conference room which can accommodate 900 guests.
- Hotel de Rome is another 5 star hotel with 107 rooms and 39 suites. It offers complimentary breakfast and has VIP amenities as well. along with good staff the hotel has some great conference, free Wi-Fi and Spa
- Ellington Hotel, a 4 star hotel has 285 rooms and suites with natural lights. It has a DUKE restaurant with open kitchen and lounge & bar. The hotel provides the facility of spa, gym, on-site parking and free Wi-Fi.
- Arte Luise Kunsthotel is a 3 star hotel which lets you enjoy and feel the magic of art with 50 rooms by 50 artists with 50 mesmerising work. The entire hotel is decorated with artistic works grabbing your attention corner to corner.
- Hotel ibis Berlin Ostbahnhof a hotel situated at the bank of Spree River. With 242 rooms designed beautifully the hotel gives you utmost comfort and convenience throughout your entire stay in it.
Places to visit
City West of Berlin has many places to visit for the tourist. Some of the places one should definitely check out are Reichstag Building- the parliament of Germany, Kongrebhalle- the national centre for contemporary non-European art, Charlottenburg Palace- one of the oldest buildings, museums and galleries, Tiergarten- Berlin’s largest park, various theatres, musical shows, opera and concert houses as well.